Friday, April 24, 2009

A modern day prayer to Lord


Lord,
I pray that you grant me, all of my wishes,
I pray that you hear me, please please listen.

I wish that you give me, a mansion by the beach,
Plus a car with big wheels, like one of those SUV's.

I pray that you give me,
A mobile connection with no bills,

A butler who can grill,
And a country house on the hill.

I wish that i can have,
A "successful" life,
Where money falls from every
Tree when i need.

I wish that when i go out,
It never rains on me.

I wish that when the sun shines too strongly,
There's always shade above me.

I pray that i can own at least,
One yatcht in my life,
A big white one,
With 2 decks under the sun,
Oooh, i can already imagine, what fun!!

I pray that you keep me,
Safe all my life,

I wish that in my mansion on the beach,
There are lots of plasma TV's and a nice view of the deep blue sea...

I pray that i have,
All these material things that i think i "need",

I wish that you hear me,
Hear me indeed!

This is my prayer,
My prayer to thee.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the sarcasm, loved the "need" in double inverted commas. Just Lovely!

    ReplyDelete