Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We're all one



We are all one,
And we were all wild,
Wild beasts among trees,
Lying in jungles, swinging free.

We are all one,
You and me.
You can’t be better than I, neither worse than me.
Cause the fact is, your made of the same thing in me.

Do you see?
We are all just the same,
Animals, humans, here say, what a shame,
Some of them lead in a pack,
But it’s only us who tend to move out of these racks.

We fight amongst our own very selves,
We exploit among our own very selves,
And turn around and scream aloud, and shoot
When we see a dog chasing its prey.
We kill our own, We live divided,
It’s only us humans who don’t really stand united,
It’s only our ring of species that’d live and see,
The disadvantages of racism and fights on religion;
While we grind ourselves to believe.

Unless provoked,
An animal won’t kill it’s own kind,
Unless provoked,
We probably also wouldn’t really fight.
But yet as humans we think and feel,
That we are the better,
In the entire line of living beings.

We are all one,
All the same, naturally,
You’re made of the same thing, the same thing in me.
Not only are you and me one,
So is the world and all it’s beings,
We are no better, no worse,
But maybe we are getting ourselves to be.

If you read this and smile,
Or read this and cry,
It’s just cause your human, A human like me.
Come tomorrow and another new day,
You’d forget this rhyme,
There’d be the same living and life.
And there’d probably be more of those fights.

We are all the same.
We are one, you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment