Friday, March 6, 2009

A conversation

I look in the mirror, Oh, hello, i see a vision of me,I speak to it, i ask,Hello, do you hear me?

Yes, replies she, I always do, you see,That's nothing short of a crown. I am you and you are me.
How’s it going back there? Asked the vision in the mirror,

The typical, nothing spiritual, i answer, feeling weird. Yet feeling like me.
"Sounds ok to me", she says, set yourself free… The world is yours, take what it is. Take it as it gives… Take it, BUT LIVE.

Ok i say, but do you really believe, All that's wrong, will eventually be right again,Cause, I can't seem to really believe.
"I don’t know honey", she says,I don’t know little baby.
Guess that sounds ok to me.

Hello vision, i ask on another day,do you hear me? "Yes dear, but I can just barely",she says to me, Have you set yourself free?
Not really, in the sense, i'm trying to just "be", but, it's hard, guess i'll be alright, all eventually..."Sounds ok to me", she says, take it easy, and watch yourself lovely.
Sounds ok to me.

Hello there, can you hear me, No, my darling, I set myself free, It’s probably something to do with spirituality, I feel so wonderfully free. But, where are you, & why cant I see? Cause your yet to live completely, darling, and i have to go far away like the yonder sea… But, your suppose to be with me, You said i was you and that you were me!Where are you really? I cannot see. I need to see, cause i need you to tell me, everything i have to hear, Where are you and why can't i see?

No dear, child, I’m free. I’m what is part of the worlds duality. I see you though, young and sure, I’m watching you child, Be yourself, be free.
No, I don’t get what you mean, You can't just disappear, Come back, come back please. Where are you and why can’t I see? What do you mean by you’ve been set free?

Darling, little baby, Look, just see. In your heart, You’ll find a memory. Of yourself and of harmony, I want you to know, that was a different kind of reality.

What do you mean? Where are you now? Tell me please.
I’m sorry child, I can't, see, Iv'e set me free, I am something of a mystery…. A conscience in reality. I have to go you see, You can't keep counting on me. I'm just a small part of what you're suppose to be, Your journey right now, should be without me. You will be fine, Trust on me. Cause with happiness comes some misery. it's just the way things get to flow free. It takes one to set the other free. I’ll watch over you, i'll always see, That all of your life will be, The best of world’s to be. But i have to leave now, Leaving so you can breathe. Count on yourself and what's inside, Cause, i'm what's inside of you, you see? Think of me when you want to be free… Guess that sounds Ok to me.

I’m so struck on by this feeling of a dream. I wake up, alas, she was with me, but only in a dream, A conversation that made me feel, Made me listen, made me plead.

A light of white, something like harmony. Living and letting go of memories…. In this world, there's duality and reality,This is what you have left to see. I walk toward a path to be free. I look into the mirror,There's only me.

-Paromah6/March/09

No comments:

Post a Comment