Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Mother, My best Friend

My Mother, My best Friend

The first person I ever saw, and still the one I seek,
Every single day, she knows me, who I was and what I want to be.

She lives in my heart and is my mind,
She is the one that makes life worthwhile.
She raised me to be, the best I can and she made me believe in life and my dreams.

We share everything, our secrets and tales,
We love talking for hours, on the phone or face to face.
She knows what to do, when I feel down.
She knows what I need when no one is around.

She gives me hope, a reason to believe.
That some relationships are pure, simple and truly sweet.
She is not just a friend, she is everything to me.
She is my mother. The only strength I seek.
She is like my best friend, nothing in between.


No comments:

Post a Comment